Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The long awaited return....maybe

Sheer exhaustion kept me from posting the week before I left for Germany and the lack of a proper connecting cord kept me from posting while I was there. Here are some high lights from my trip....

Out Mick's kitchen window.What C3P0 does in his free time.

When my pico de gallo "somehow" got knocked on the floor.


Ack! It snowed.


Fondue Fountain...happy happy joy joy

Hallway of Mick's place.

Sweetest cooking range ever.

Can I go back now?

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Somehow got knocked over? Uhhhhh...

I loved seeing your keys back on the hook tonight!

PS Regarding "A New England", they played Billy Bragg's version in Half Nelson (watched the movie on Saturday) and I fucking fell in love with it. Then I found Kristy's version on Limewire....FUCK IT'S GREAT!