Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Karnival!

Karnival is coming. I like to think of it as German Halloween. My only experience was 4 years ago at a parade in Heppenheim Germany. Everyone (even the spectators) where wearing costumes. Ice cream bars where being thrown from the floats, and glasses of wine were handed out (Ice cream factory and wine area). Anyway, I'm thinking about attending the same parade this year. I like my ice cream.
So this is from the depths of the theater. I arranged a tour for a group of students from my old college. My old German professor decided that I would translate the tour. Some how my brain has issues going from German to English and the German grammar mixes up my English. I have no idea what I sounded like. But Linda is tuckered out. I spent 10 hours yesterday flipping back and forth and then ended up sleeping the night in 3 hour spurts.

No comments: